Monday, 18 June 2012

A New Day a New Diet - continued weight-loss - Day 8

Hi, this is day eight and after that 2 lb weight loss I am fired up and raring to do the same again this week.

So here goes - guess what I had for b'fast - Yip! - good old Weetabix

Lunch:

2 x Toast, Cheese and Spread = 200, 55 and 32

Just to recap - the bread is 100 per slice.
Cheese is Leerdammer (Dutch) Light @ 55 per slice and I use half per slice of toast.
Heinz Sandwich Spread (Light) is a Tangy Crunchy spread of finely chopped vegetables in a light mayo, a bit like coleslaw - I Love it - (google it for more info) - 10ml dessert spoon = 16 cals.

I am making my own tuna evening meal today with:

Tin of tuna = 130 cals
Roasted Peppers a quarter of a jar = 35 cals
Sandwich Spread 2 dessert spoons = 32 cals
Total = 197
Crispie = 156 x 2 312
Caramel log = 134

Muller Yoghurt (Mint) = 90

Had the munchies...

2 x toast, cheese and sandwich spread = 287
Crispie = 156

total = 1618












No comments:

Post a Comment