Thursday, 21 June 2012

Turning to Drink?... Diet Day 10 - Wednesday

I've ordered a mixed case of alcohol free beer and I'm quite pleased at all aspects of it but especially interested in their calories...

Toast & Spread and Tea for breakfast and later a Choc Square = 282

You might be saying to yourself "what a boring diet he has.." and "what NO vegetables.." well you would be correct as my intake of fruit & veg is quite poor but I am working on it. I like routine and I like food in a box that tells me what's in it.

However, my lunch boxes contain:

Cooked Pasta (24%) (Water, Wheat Flour, Egg White Powder), Skipjack Tuna (22%, sourced from the Atlantic Ocean), Green Pepper (9%), Red Pepper (8%), Flageolet Bean (8%), Onion, Chargrilled Onion (6%), Concentrated Tomato Puree (5%), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Concentrated Lime Juice, Salt, Herbs, Thickener: Guar Gum, Spice, Colour: Paprika Extract = 275
so that's not bad?

+ Muller Rice = 211

Slice of bread ( this one is 108 cals per slice) and Cheese (55) = 163

Evening - Chicken Balti and Boiled Rice ( I liked it so much last week) = 624

Had a couple of bottles of german 'Erdinger alkoholfrei' = 625

Total 2180

No comments:

Post a Comment