Monday, 9 July 2012

7 lbs Weight-Loss for Stroke Survivor

Oh, I'm so excited now that I've found a sustainable weight loss plan.

So far I've lost a total of 7 lbs and that's regular weight loss over 4 weeks, slow n steady but reliable -  (could be my wife's description of me - a typical Taurean)

However, I've tried the Fast n Furious weight loss plans before and as usual when you've exhausted the enthusiasm of a Fad Diet all the weight goes back on and some more... sound familiar?

So, here goes for another week of delicious food choices!

Yesterday's consumptions:

Breakfast - spinach omlette
bread n butter

11's - 10 cherries

Lunch - bacon sandwich

17 grapes


Evening - huge plate of roast chicken, mixed veg (brocc, cauli,carrots, potatoes)
fruit cocktail n yoghurt

Supper: honey smoked trout, boiled egg, avocado, bread n butter - tea.

have a good day!
Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment