Thursday, 12 July 2012

Chocolate Brownies on a Diet?

Well I can't believe how the time flies when your losing weight and writing everything down.

Maybe I'm just more conscious of what I'm eating because I'm writing it down.

Yesterday wasn't such a good day as I had to go to the dentist for two extractions... tryin not to think about it because I have to go back in two weeks to lose another two - - -that's one way to lose weight?
Ouch!

However, I consumed the following:

Tues - Poached egg on Spelt Bread n Butter, a banana.

Chicken Stir Fry on a bed of buckwheat, peppers and peas ( great recipe)

a pear

Tea and slice of Chocolate Brownie ( yes - it's allowed as part of this healthy eating program)

Chocolate Brownie recipe is available on our site.

Wednesday
Not very hungry after the dentist but I had:

Bread n butter

2 bananas

Mince n Chick Peas

Fruit Salad

then my appetite came back so had Smoked Makerel on brean n butter

All was within my Daily P:C:F allowance

regards
Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment