Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Carrot Cake n Burgers Diet that Works

Well, that's been three weeks to remember...I didn't realise that I had not blogged for so long.

It's true - I ate Carrot Cake (a lot) and had a number of Home Made Burgers during the last few weeks and I am totally amazed at the results.

I have reached my first target of 14 pounds weight loss! ( One Stone)



So - it has not been a quick weight loss but it's a steady controlled weight loss which is far better for keeping it off. With this healthy eating plan it will not be difficult to keep the weight off.

I started my weight plan on 11 June and it's now 21st August... I'm happy with that!


Watch this space - we've got a wedding to go to in 6 weeks so the target is 2 lbs off per week - Boy! That could be another 12 lbs off ===> Watch This Space <===

regards
Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment