Sunday, 28 July 2013

Juicing Update - Weight Loss

Just a quick update on the juicing...

To celebrate my 9lbs weight loss last week we went out for a walk along Littlehampton beach. It was a beautiful day.

We enjoyed a sausage sandwich ( yes...you read correctly!?) a sausage sandwich and a cup of tea for breakfast at Hilliers Garden Centre. Then we had an Ice Cream as we walked along the beach and Fish n Chips for tea!....  a wee change from last week (spent the day at Buckingham Palace last week...(long story. I'll tell you later).

The point I am making is 'it's not supposed to be a punishment'

So, we had a wee treat on Sunday and Juiced the following Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and I weighed-in on Saturday morning = 3lbs weight loss!

I am happy with that!
12 lbs in less that two weeks.

Now that we have changed weigh-in day to Sat - --- watch this space for next weeks result.

regards
Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment