Thursday, 25 September 2014
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Complex assistanceA care solution to support people with dementia or terminal illness.
- Enabling mobility – including moving and handling transfers
- Help with nutrition, following nutrition diets.
- Providing emotional support and ensuring that you comfortable.
- Working alongside district nurses and other specialists
Long term careA care solution for those who need more specialist or comprehensive help.
- Providing personal care
- Supporting around mobility needs
- Help and support with continence care
- Supporting during the night if you need assistance
- Contact Stewart Cormack - 01243574441
Assisted daily livingA care solution to makes life simpler.
- Provide companionship
- Helping with shopping, cooking, cleaning
- Assistance to fulfil activities of daily living e.g. working, leisure and education, support to maintain social contacts and to attend events.
- Assistance with personal care
- Contact Stewart Cormack 01243574441