Tuesday, 12 January 2016

New Year - New Me!

So, here we are at the start of my 5 day juice challenge. On Sunday I weighed in at just short of 16 stones which is 220 lbs and for my height of 5 foot 8 that's pretty bad...you'd think I would know better but so true is the saying 'the Cobbler's kids are the worst shod' ( get back to me if you don't know what I mean)

My mission is to finally lose this excess weight and get off the last of my medications.

Yesterday was not too bad and I had my Green Tea in the morning with a splash of lemon and later I had a Green Juice, which I loved and for lunch I had some bone soup. I'll give you the recipe for that later. I topped up with Coconut water, more green tea, sparkling water, more soup and more juice throughout the day. I had a great nights sleep and woke up today ready to take on the world.
Have a good one too.
regards
Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment