Saturday, 23 January 2016

Thank God for Mother Earth

Hi, those who know me will be aware that I studied horticulture and I'm a great fan of plant power so it'll come as no surprise to hear that I do not like GP's/Doctors/Media who promote the use of synthetically manufactured 'plastic' drugs that do nothing for your body. Even the 'vitamin' manufacturers are selling the benefits of 'plastic' vitamins but forgetting to mention that your body cannot actually absorb these so you may as well shove them up the way as opposed to swallowing them. Thank God for Mother Earth.

Three years ago after my Stroke the GP told me that my Kidneys were 'in decline'.

I did not know what this meant and all the insensitive Shit#%! could say/repeat was 'your kidneys are in decline' I thought I was going to die within weeks

This was the last time I went to see this GP and decided that I had to take matters into my own hands if I were to save my life. You will see in this blog and in my book, 'Be All You Can Be' All Fired Up, that I went to a more educated Doctor who believed in homoeopathy.

Rather than rant on, the link below gives hope to others who may have found themselves in a similar situation, being force-fed drugs by GPs
best regards
Stewart

Click On the Image Below!


No comments:

Post a Comment